Nammed Insurance Products - Additional Healthcare Cover
International Medical Travel Insurance
If you travel outside the borders of Namibia, Nammed insurance products will cover you for medical emergencies. This is an additional service offered on all of our medical aid options.
This benefit covers up to N$10 million per family. It covers emergency medical assistance, medical evacuation, repatriation or transportation and return of dependant children.
Three Month Premium Waiver
All Nammed medical aid options include a three-month premium waiver. In the unfortunate event of the death of the principal member on the Nammed medical aid fund, the medical aid contribution will be waived for three months. Member contributions must be paid up at time of death.
Voluntary Funeral and Dread Disease Cover
Voluntary Funeral and Dread Disease Cover is available to all Nammed healthcare members for a nominal fee. Members have a choice of N$10 000 or N$15 000 cover for the individual or for the family. Dread disease cover is applicable to the principal members only by making a separate application here.
Please note: Terms and conditions apply to all insurance products.
Hollard Travel Insurance Top-up
- Top-up cover is optional at the cost of the member
- The member will need his/her credit card details to purchase the policy
- Click on the hyperlink blow
- Select country of residence as Namibia
- Select dates of travel and number of travellers
- Select your age group
- Obtain a quote
- Buy now
- Complete personal details
- You will receive an email to verify your email address
- Click on the link in the email
- Provide your credit card details via a secure payment gateway
- The policy will be issued and emailed to you
- Beginning Employment.
- Low - Medium Income,
- Low Health needs,
- For unexpected medical needs.
- Seek value rather than cheapest option.
- Need cover for expected medical needs for the young family..
- Middle to High income levels,
- Medical Aid is a routine monthly expense,
- stable health needs,
- Moving towards retirement,
- Health risks and prevalence of chronic diseases increasing,
- Members approaching or in retirement,
- Increased prevelance of chronic diseases,
- Greater importance of extent of cover for major medical events like knee & hip replacements.