Meet The Trustees Behind Nammed Medical Aid Namibia
Take a moment to familiarise yourself with our trustees. These people are responsible for making the educated decisions needed to ensure that Nammed Medical Aid is a trusted name in healthcare across Namibia.
Mr. P.D. Theron
Mr. P.D. TheronPosition: Chairman
Mr. S. Kauapirura
Mr. S. KauapiruraPosition: Vice-Chair
Ms. M. Van Niekerk
Ms. M. Van NiekerkPosition: Trustee
Ms. C. Hengari
Ms. C. HengariPosition: Trustee
Ms. L. Hoffend
Ms. L. HoffendPosition: Trustee
Ms. A. Finke
Ms. A. FinkePosition: Trustee
Mr. E. Kahuva
Mr. E. KahuvaPosition: Trustee
Dr. S. Van Rooyen
Dr. S. Van RooyenPosition: Trustee
- Beginning Employment.
- Low - Medium Income,
- Low Health needs,
- For unexpected medical needs.
- Seek value rather than cheapest option.
- Need cover for expected medical needs for the young family..
- Middle to High income levels,
- Medical Aid is a routine monthly expense,
- stable health needs,
- Moving towards retirement,
- Health risks and prevalence of chronic diseases increasing,
- Members approaching or in retirement,
- Increased prevelance of chronic diseases,
- Greater importance of extent of cover for major medical events like knee & hip replacements.