Make A Chronic Medication Application From Nammed
If you are a Nammed member and are in need of chronic medication, there are a number of ways you can make your chronic medication application.
- Your doctor can write either a prescription or fill in a chronic form to register your chronic medication
- Your pharmacy can send through a prescription to be loaded on the administrative platform
- You, the member, can drop off a prescription with our Managed Care Department
- You, the member, can fax your chronic medication prescription to Managed Care on +264 (0)61 374 620 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You, the member, can fill in the form below, attach your chronic medication prescription and submit your details directly to us
Please note: If your chronic medication is not loaded it might deplete your day-to-day acute medication benefit. Please always make sure that your medication is loaded.
Our Managed Care department is always on standby to answer your questions about chronic medication. Please contact them on +264 (0)61 374 600 and ask to speak to a case manager.
- Beginning Employment.
- Low - Medium Income,
- Low Health needs,
- For unexpected medical needs.
- Seek value rather than cheapest option.
- Need cover for expected medical needs for the young family..
- Middle to High income levels,
- Medical Aid is a routine monthly expense,
- stable health needs,
- Moving towards retirement,
- Health risks and prevalence of chronic diseases increasing,
- Members approaching or in retirement,
- Increased prevelance of chronic diseases,
- Greater importance of extent of cover for major medical events like knee & hip replacements.