Nammed Benefit Guide 2022 & 2023 - Medical Aid Benefits
We offer simplified medical aid that inspires health. Our Benefit Guide 2023 is available here for you to download and peruse at your leisure. You can also run a comparison of our medical aid options if you’re unsure which will suit you best.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the Nammed team.
- Beginning Employment.
- Low - Medium Income,
- Low Health needs,
- For unexpected medical needs.
- Seek value rather than cheapest option.
- Need cover for expected medical needs for the young family..
- Middle to High income levels,
- Medical Aid is a routine monthly expense,
- stable health needs,
- Moving towards retirement,
- Health risks and prevalence of chronic diseases increasing,
- Members approaching or in retirement,
- Increased prevelance of chronic diseases,
- Greater importance of extent of cover for major medical events like knee & hip replacements.