Our disclaimer is in place to protect you, our members and users, as much as it is to protect Nammed. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the following:
If you receive an email or any digital communications from Nammed, an employee of Nammed or any representative of Nammed, the content is subject to the disclaimer as stated here.
- All information contained in any digital communication that relates to the official business of Nammed is the property of Nammed and is for the sole use of the intended recipient or recipients.
- This aforementioned content is confidential and legally privileged information. If content from Nammed reaches you that is not intended for you, please dispose of it, do not read, copy, disclose or use the content in any way.
- Nammed does not endorse any information or content that is illegal in nature, or that is condemned by society. Views and opinions expressed in digital communication are related to those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Nammed.
- If any communication is constituted as spam, contains infringing content, offensive content or was sent for purposes other than official business, Nammed shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense thereto.
- Nammed shall not be held liable for the integrity of information or data and renounces all liability for loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever as a result of the transmission of digital communications.
- This disclaimer is governed by the laws of Namibia and shall be deemed to supersede any other terms insofar as these conflict with this disclaimer.
- Beginning Employment.
- Low - Medium Income,
- Low Health needs,
- For unexpected medical needs.
- Seek value rather than cheapest option.
- Need cover for expected medical needs for the young family..
- Middle to High income levels,
- Medical Aid is a routine monthly expense,
- stable health needs,
- Moving towards retirement,
- Health risks and prevalence of chronic diseases increasing,
- Members approaching or in retirement,
- Increased prevelance of chronic diseases,
- Greater importance of extent of cover for major medical events like knee & hip replacements.