- Beginning Employment.
- Low - Medium Income,
- Low Health needs,
- For unexpected medical needs.
- Seek value rather than cheapest option.
- Need cover for expected medical needs for the young family..
- Middle to High income levels,
- Medical Aid is a routine monthly expense,
- stable health needs,
- Moving towards retirement,
- Health risks and prevalence of chronic diseases increasing,
- Members approaching or in retirement,
- Increased prevelance of chronic diseases,
- Greater importance of extent of cover for major medical events like knee & hip replacements.